Donate and Change a Life
“Footprints has improved my quality of life; it’s changed me and I’m a better person because of it!” 2014 Participant
Join us May 22 from 6:00-9:00pm at The Pour House in Summit Cove for an evening of good food and great prizes to raise money for our life-changing adventures.
Footprints Adventures was started in Summit County, CO in 2009 and we are coming back to kick off our 5th season! Purchase tickets now by clicking the Donate button belowand follow the PayPal prompts to make your payment. You will receive an email soon with your ticket to the event. Only $15 in advance and $20 at the door. You can also buy tickets at The Pour House in Summit Cove.
Hope to see you there!
Any questions please call 720-445-5238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help Footprints' participants see their full potential by donating today! You can help put Footprints all over the world. Donate online or send a check to 7154 S. Eudora Ct. Centennial, CO 80122
If you believe in what Footprints Adventures is doing, please make a contribution.
All donations are tax deductable under 501 (c) (3) tax code.
Ways to change a life…
1. Join AmazonSmile by clicking here AmazonSmile and .5% of the purchase will be donated to Footprints Adventures. AmazonSmile is the same as Amazon but you can support us by shopping here instead.
2. Campership Program (send a person to camp)
3. Volunteer (Do you possess a talent that is complementary to our work?)
4. Donate outdoor and camping equipment (Used and gently used items are good too)
5. Spread the word (help put Footprints around the world)
6. Donate a 12 or 15 passenger van or mini bus (Must be in good condition and running well)
7. Donate a Trailer
If you would like to contribute and have questions please email us here.
To us, "contribution" means anything that helps Footprints Adventrues to impact the lives of teens and adults with limb differences and limb loss.